My Servers forever loading on site/password reset every time I try to login

Everytime I go to my servers in my account here, on this site, it doesn't load my server ( I get the loading logo and it never stops). I also have to reset my password everytime I try to log in. 

I looked at the support forums a bit and didn't see anything covering this exact problem. Any help is appreciated! 

Thank you,

Got this still after clearing out my cookies and restarting my browser (Chrome on Windows 10). This loading screen symbol and I had to reset my password again to log in. It will sit like this and never change. My server services are still running, everything seems fine I just can't remote in through here.

image.thumb.png.ed03b859a77e3364306c039b2093041a.png

Edited by Xtoast

Sorry for the trouble, this was probably related to our recent issues. Would you mind trying again?

If there are still issues, please try in a Chrome Incognito Window. If that doesn't help, press CTRL-SHIFT-I to load Chrome Dev Tools then reload the page and copy/paste any errors shown in the Console (not every message there is a problem, but the actual problem is likely listed there)

Hey! Thanks! I got it working, after updating the My Servers it changed "Remote Access" setting to "no". I changed that, but I still have to go through the process of "Forgot my password" everytime I want to log into this site. And the My Servers page still isn't loading. Hopefully there isn't any sensitive information in this screen shot but here are the two errors I see from the dev tools in Chrome. 

image.png.84b690f1e202212426c440a7df1a1386.png

Thank you for your help!

Going into Incognito mode seems to fix the login and my server viewing problem.