Unexpected results after moving files with Krusader.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after my first attempt at moving files using Krusader, something is not right.

I'll tell you what I had before the move... and what I have now... and you tell me where it all went so wrong.

I had a 5GB file inside a MyDownloads folder (set to Cache:preferred)
I moved (not copied) it to MyMovies folder (set to Cache:No)

The move happened instantly.

I now can see the file in MyMovies, as expected.  
And MyDownloads apparently now has 0 files, as expected.

UnRaid's Main screen still shows several GB of 'used space' that it shouldn't have.

UnRaid's Share screen shows MyMovies still has some 'unprotected' files on the cache.
(Even though it doesn't use any cache drive at all.)

What happened and (more importantly) how do I fix this?

Set the

10 minutes ago, PattyTeacher said:

That link looks like "how to avoid the problem in the future".

But I need to know "what to do to FIX the existing problem I already have".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I thought the recovery action was implicit in the description but obviously I was wrong :)  I have edited the entry and added the recovery action at the start of the bullet point workarounds.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  That seems to have worked.

Note to other people that have this problem:

On the link, bullet points #1 and #2 are the "fix".  (You'll need to do both steps, in order.)

Bullet points #3-6 are "how to avoid this in the future".   (You'll need to avoid doing ANY of those.  They don't need to be done in sequence.)

Currently all 6 points are grouped in 1 list and just marked that they are all "work-arounds".  (They aren't)

Also, the word "coy" really means "copy".

Can I (or someone) fully correct the text?  The exact steps for the fix (with the correct "AND" and "OR" in between the steps)....

Separated from the "how to avoid this" list... again explaining if ALL those steps need to be done... or some... or just one.

Currently, it can be misunderstood in MANY different ways.... further damaging things that it's suppose to be fixing.

16 minutes ago, PattyTeacher said:

Can I (or someone) fully correct the text?  The exact steps for the fix (with the correct "AND" and "OR" in between the steps)....

Separated from the "how to avoid this" list... again explaining if ALL those steps need to be done... or some... or just one.

Currently, it can be misunderstood in MANY different ways.... further damaging things that it's suppose to be fixing.

I have made it clearer that the options listed are all OR selections so you only need to do one of them (although there is no damage caused if you try more than one of them).