Docker Issues After Power Loss [6.9.2]

Hi, I had a brief power outage which caused my Unraid server to shutdown improperly (yes, I know that I need to get a UPS).  Once it came back online, I noticed that my Docker containers were not automatically starting.  Trying to manually start them resulted in Execution Errors (Bad Parameter).  I found that stopping and starting the Docker service allowed the containers to automatically start as expected.  However, rebooting the server as a whole would result in the containers to fail to start automatically again.  Therefore, I proceeded to rebuild my Docker image and restore all of my containers via saved templates.  From there, I proceeded to reboot the server again to see if the behavior would go away or if they continued to fail to automatically start.  Unfortunately, the issue continued.

Logs attached.

wadewilson-diagnostics-20211126-1437.zip

Edited by MarkRMonaco

Just an update.  Not sure if stopping the Docker service and toggling "IPv4 custom network on interface br0" (unchecking, applying, rechecking, and applying again) fixed the problem.  However, once I re-enabled the Docker service and restarted the Unraid server again, I found that my containers were automatically starting again.

The only thing that was tipping me off were that the majority of the containers that were failing to start were all on the br0 interface with a custom IP.  I only had one container using "bridge" which had no issues starting automatically.  The rest of the containers I keep turned off (no automatic start).

So, I guess we can mark this as "Solved" unless someone sees anything else that needs to be changed/corrected in my logs.

wadewilson-diagnostics-20211126-1504.zip

Edited by MarkRMonaco