Starting and stopping Docker containers with a shortcut from Windows?

Hi, 

My main goal is to have the HDD's in the array spun down most of the time. However, some of my containers keep starting the drives back up. Mostly for small tasks. 

I want to chang when some containers run. Containers like Radarr, Sonarr, Bazarr etc will only have to run a few hours a week. Something like every sunday to monday night at 02:00 to 06:00. I have found a few threads on this forum that show me how I can create a shedule to start and stop those containers, but I want to also be able to start them whenever I need them to. 

I know that this can be done by logging into the webui of Unraid, but I would like shortcuts to do this. Logging in just to start a container is a bit of a chore. 

Is it possible to create a desktop shortcut on my Windows machine that enables me to start and stop Dockers on the Unraid server? If so, how do I make something like that? I searched a bit but couldn't find any info on this.