Server always crashes after a short time

desinox

Hey, I really hope someone can help me:

When the problem started a few days ago, first the shares disappeared, then everything froze. But a restart solved the whole thing again. Then the next time I saw the following in the logs:
"Jan 25 21:01:02 dry kernel: XFS (dm-0): Metadata corruption detected at xfs_inode_validate_extsize+0xb8/0x10b [xfs], inode 0x6022519f dinode
Jan 25 21:01:02 dry kernel: XFS (dm-0): Unmount and run xfs_repair
Jan 25 21:01:02 dry kernel: XFS (dm-0): First 128 bytes of corrupted metadata buffer:"
I ran XFS repair, then it ran again for a short time but then the problem came back, everything froze.
In the meantime the server hangs after a few minutes, so it is completely unusable.

I really hope someone can tell more from the logs.

dry-diagnostics-20220125-2102.zip

Ok, sorry for my late response. I run the xfs repair again, but the problem is still there. But I think there is also a new issue: the docker froze again, but this time the shares are still there and the GUI is still accesable. On the main Page it now shows this message: BTRFS operation is running

Should I let it run the BTRFS operation? And do you think that the error also comes from the filesystem metadata corruption?

PS: Diagnostic funktion also freezes, if I try to download it, so I added only the log

syslog.rtf.zip

Edited by desinox