What is the best backup option for me?

Rocka374

Hello guys!

I have unraid which I use for media automation and webserver.

The media automation is done by several docker containers (sonarr, radarr, bazarr, jacket and qbittorrent + nzb360 app). I have made a share with folders inside and im using hardlinks. 

The web server is on ubuntu vm with open litespeed and cyberpanel, hosting 7 websites. I also use the vm as mail server. There are port forwards in my router to the vm internal ip.

I want to backup everything but the media files (movies, tv shows, subtiteles). I want to keep my folder structure in the share too, just dont want to back up the movies and the shows with their subtitles. So, Unraid configuration, docker containers with their configuration and the VM are the things I want to backup. Preferably, I would like to schedule backups of the VM every day to another PC, connected to the unraid server via tailscale (but still on the same physical network).

What are my best options for such backups?

bump

Id really like to know this as well.  My setup isnt nearly as complicated as yours yet but would like to encrypt a cloud backup to dropbox, gdrive, etc.  There are some pretty outdated videos by spaceinvader ( who has been insanely valuable as help and guides to set it up) on youtube but would like to know the best way to do this too in 2022.