video=efifb:off not working

Go to solution Solved by jonp,

Hi there

I wanted to move Unraid to my main PC and create a working VM on it. Before I did it, I wanted to test it out and installed a fresh version of Unraid on a new stick and launched it. After a lot of troubles I finally managed to get my Nvidia GTX 1060 to be successfully passed through to my Windows 10 VM. As this is the only driver, I had to "unbind" it from unraid. 

For that I've found on forums following command strip, which I pasted in the flash drive both on Unraid OS and Unraid OS GUI Mode:

kernel /bzimage
append pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction video=efifb:off initrd=/bzroot

When booting Unraid, on some place the display froze and didn't show anything, which means, that the server has released the graphics card. Now I installed all the drivers and launched my "normal" Unraid flash drive. I added the change above to the flash drive, but it didn't release the graphics card. Each time I start Unraid, I see the IPv4 and my login flashing. Also the VM isn't working, as I don't have image on my screens.

Is the once instaled nvidia plugin the issue here? I have tried different "flash" configurations I found on forum, but without any success.

In attachment I add the diagnostics.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Doublemyst
Removed Diagnostics