Plex database corrupt, nvme cache disappearing/BTRFS issues, docker 403

hello

i posted previously about some of these issues but now they're all kind of piling up and i'm freaking out, have no idea what to do and am afraid to proceed with something where I'll lose metadata or configurations etc. any guidance on how to go about troubleshooting this would be great

plex is throwing up a "plex database is corrupt" notification. i assume this is related to my other issues, possibly a docker problem too, initially laid out here 

thinking of moving to either another nvme device on my mobo (there is another 1tb one on the board not in use unassigned), or to a sata3 ssd if these issues seem to be nvme issues with my mobo. last time i had the disappearing disk issue i updated my mobo's bios to the latest and this has happened again.

i'm not sure what the best move is, but i'm dying to fix it. i know that's a lot.

zigplex2-diagnostics-20220305-1640.zip

Mar  2 18:34:33 Zigplex2 kernel: nvme nvme0: controller is down; will reset: CSTS=0xffffffff, PCI_STATUS=0x10
Mar  2 18:34:33 Zigplex2 kernel: nvme 0000:08:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
Mar  2 18:34:33 Zigplex2 kernel: nvme nvme0: Removing after probe failure status: -19

NVMe device is dropping offline, look for a BIOS update, try a different PCIe/M.2 slot if available, or try the below, if nothing helps best to try a different model device (or board).

Some NVMe devices have issues with power states on Linux, try this, on the main GUI page click on flash, scroll down to "Syslinux Configuration", make sure it's set to "menu view" (on the top right) and add this to your default boot option, after "append initrd=/bzroot"

nvme_core.default_ps_max_latency_us=0

e.g.:

append initrd=/bzroot nvme_core.default_ps_max_latency_us=0

Reboot and see if it makes a difference.

On 3/6/2022 at 4:46 AM, JorgeB said:
Mar  2 18:34:33 Zigplex2 kernel: nvme nvme0: controller is down; will reset: CSTS=0xffffffff, PCI_STATUS=0x10
Mar  2 18:34:33 Zigplex2 kernel: nvme 0000:08:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
Mar  2 18:34:33 Zigplex2 kernel: nvme nvme0: Removing after probe failure status: -19

NVMe device is dropping offline, look for a BIOS update, try a different PCIe/M.2 slot if available, or try the below, if nothing helps best to try a different model device (or board).

Some NVMe devices have issues with power states on Linux, try this, on the main GUI page click on flash, scroll down to "Syslinux Configuration", make sure it's set to "menu view" (on the top right) and add this to your default boot option, after "append initrd=/bzroot"

nvme_core.default_ps_max_latency_us=0

e.g.:

append initrd=/bzroot nvme_core.default_ps_max_latency_us=0

Reboot and see if it makes a difference.

thanks Jorge. I did give this a try and had the same result. I've been trying to back up the appdata folder so that I can start fresh with this drive formatted or just a different drive.

I'm encountering trouble trying to copy it off though. Have tried via SMB and via CLI using rsync which throws up errors so i fear i'm going to lose it. i might take your advice on switching mobos. i wish i could recover my metadata though.