Unraid super Slow and NVLink Not available

First of all; Unraid is Awsome! 
hey Community,

my 3in1 PC is ready and all VMs are Running. 
But still some questions:

1) (Solved: i Autostart the VMs and Windows will set them to sleep)

Can I put pci devices in sleep Mode? The vents are Running non stop. Maybe a sleep Funktion with wakeup Funktion when temp is crit or of course when VM gets startet?

2) NVLink (SLI) is Not working in unraid. System can See all GPUs But the Funktion for SLI is Not in the NVIDIA System Config App available. I changed the GPU BIOS acording the Video (Deleting Everything above VGA) Maybe the NVLink Funktion was in there?

3) (Solved) when I Start the 3in1PC with only the Mainboard VGA Monitor Connected, I can Start all VM without a Problem, I just Need to connect the HDMI cable to the Graphikkarts when Starting the VM. 
But when I Start the 3in1PC with VGA and HDMI connected, the VM has an error to connect to the GPU. 

i tried to isulate the pci Port in syslinux.cfg and it worked, But only for the First Time. On the second Boot it recognize the pci lane.
so i think once the driver is in the Memory it fail. Can someone pls provide me a source Code for the syslinux.cfg, that the Memory of the drivers are cleared at the beginning of the unraid Programm? 
4) After solving Problem 3) my Unraid is now super Slow. How can I fix this?

many thanks if someone can help me.

Edited by Crownjewels
  • Crownjewels changed the title to Unraid super Slow and NVLink Not available
  • 7 months later...