Mover & Open Files

setup:

transmission client

Cache enabled download share 

I have been using transmission for years and after a file has downloaded and seeding, mover will kick in on it's schedule (11am) and as long as there's no activity on that file, will move the file to the array. so far so good and has always worked a treat.

I now have 1gbps and transmission doesn't seem to handle that speed. The webgui will become unresponsive and the torrent will max around 70MB/s. So i decided to try another client and my first attempt is rtorrent with the rflood UI. Set it all up and my goodness it's fast! i'm now downloading at LAN gigabit speeds of around 110MB/s!

The only issue i have is that mover will now not move the files. Same scenario with files simply seeding, but mover recognises them as always open (even with manual invoke) and obviously won't do anything with them. I've read someone had success by enabling pre-allocation but i have added that to my config file but still no movement.

Before i try another client, has anyone been able to get this to work as i really like this client?