Overwritten plex appdata and DB-errors

Last week i flamingoed up with my plex-container. For those not familiar with the term, it's like a cockup, only bigger!

What I think happend is that I by mistake transferede some old and outdated appdata from another disk over to my cachedisk which stores my appdata. After that happend I got some errors from my container log:

"Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::prepare: database disk image is malformed for SQL: PRAGMA cache_size=2000 (N4soci10soci_errorE)"

I have tried to follow spaceinvaderone's corrupt plexdb-video, but that didn't fix anything. I also see that I have backups of the plex database from a few days before my f*ckup. Is there any way of saving my server? I have tried to rename the original appdata folder, removing the docker, installing a new docker, renaming and copying one of the older versions of the db, but I cannot seem to get it to work. Then it just doesn't find any servers when I login to my account under plex.tv. But the docker doesn't give any errors when I do this.

I am using the linuxserver plex docker. 

I am really hoping to save my watched-data for both me and my users. Anyone know how I can save this trainwreck?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else finds themselves in my position, I can report that i fixed this issue by just renaming one of the old database-backup files, and then putting the plex-server on the same subnet as my client machine. The reason I didn't find the server the frist time I tried this was because of swag and a configured proxy-net. I set the plex network to bridge mode, then renamed my old app-folder, downloaded a new docker from the old template and then renamed and moved the backup of the old DB-file over to the new appfolder. I had to reset the customization for all my plex players/apps, and there were some configurations that I needed to set. But after all this was done, I put the plex-docker in the proxy-net again, and all was good!