Messed up unRAID when trying to use VLANs.

Hey all,

Like the title says, I messed up something, somehow, and I'm not sure where to start I fixing it. I recently got a L3 switch and got my VLANs working as they should, firewall rules and all.

My issues started when attempting to move unRAID over to my administration VLAN. Upon changing unRAIDs Up through the WebGUI, on a computer also set to an IP on the admin VLAN, I could loss access to unRAID. Undoing the change by yankig the USB, editing the network config file back to the original IP and booting from it fixed that issue, but I am still confused here why I cannot access unRAID from this VLAN when literally any other device works fine.

I then, to test whether unRAID was accepting the VLAN or not, created a VLAN, added the interface to Docker, and assigned a docker container to get an IP from it. It successfully got one and I was able to access its WebGUI. I undid the changes I made and thought everything would be fine except for a couple weird things...

Now my Plugins page loads indefinitely unless I have docker stopped, br0 is listed as optional and has never been this way before, all the network info seems to have disappeared, or not even have an option for it. Eth0 seems to not exist.

I'm not sure what I hit to break it but I would be more than happy to provide more information to help fix what I've done.

TIA!!