I messed up and clicked to create new configuration with a bad disk

OK I messed up and now i need some help!!!   I have a 16tb disk that went bad (only 1-2tb on it) and I need to replace that drive as the contents are currently being emulated on the parity disk (another 16tb disk)  I added two new disks to my server (4tb) and for some reason like an idiot i clicked and went through the new configuration setup in tools thinking i'd be fine.  Now if i want to recreate my array it says that "all existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started" and i DO NOT want that at all!!!!!!

My first solution was to assign the drive that was the parity drive to an array drive hoping it would preserve the contents?   But i need to stop and get some advice before i mess up even further.

That is the best answer, however, from your statement...

38 minutes ago, antwick said:

assign the drive that was the parity drive to an array drive hoping it would preserve the contents?

Makes me wonder if you know the way forward from here.

The parity drive by itself has no data, it's only when it's combined with all the remaining drives can it emulate a missing disk.

How are you planning to proceed?