Network Transfer speeds from UNRAID 6.10.0-rc8 slow

When I transfer files to/from my UNRAID server the speeds are quite slow. Not entirely sure if all my shares are actually using the cache I designated from the onset; (setting = cache: YES). As you can see from the pic, the max throughput for each HD is about 250 mb/s. I get half that if I am  lucky when transferring from server to the local machine (Linux or Windows). 

1) I know I have gigabit network 

2) I know 3 out of 8 disks are half full so the performance will drop somewhat; I should expect about 200 MB/s or a bit more but I always hover in the 113 mb/s range.

3) Is there a setting to maximize HD transfer speed from my UNRAID server to a local endpoint (mac, linux, windows)? A gigabit managed router is managing all my connections at home (no 10 gig network).

7 hours ago, itimpi said:

A 1 Gb/sec network is limited to a bit over 100 MB/sec so expecting anything much higher is not sensible.

To get anything higher you need 10 Gb/sec networking but even with that other factors may limit speeds.

So assuming I changed NIC's, routers, switches to a 10GIG setup with CAT 6 or 7, I reckon the local network speeds will improve somewhat and to what degree? Seems like 10GIG is the solution here.