I can't access server after deleting content of config folder

Hello,

I have removed the contents of config folder accept super.dat and .key file. But now i can't access the webGUI or on my computer. I am trying to access it through web browser using tower.local or tower but no luck. Tried accessing via ip but can't access it. When i run network diagnostic from my window 10 computer it says "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection"

What should i do?

You could try putting the full release onto the flash via either the USB creator tool or using the manual method.   Then put the .key file and the super.dst file into the config folder.   That will handle the case of any of the other files mattering for their default values.

Alternatively do you have a keyboard/monitor attached to the server so you can see if it can be booted into GUI mode?   If you can do that and it still cannot be accessed over the network then you should at least be able to get your system’s diagnostics zip file so we can see what is going wrong.

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

You could try putting the full release onto the flash via either the USB creator tool or using the manual method.   Then put the .key file and the super.dst file into the config folder.   That will handle the case of any of the other files mattering for their default values.

I have done that now and i can access the webGUI and there is Array devises in the Main tab. I haven't touched anything. Should i start the array as it is?

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

I have started the array. Now i can't access the server on my computer. WebGUI is accessible.

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

After starting the array i can't access the webGUI anymore.