Unraid Server will go unresponsive after couple of days

Good afternoon all. So I have been having this issue for the last couple of months where my unraid server will go unresponsive after a couple of days of runtime. It will drop off the network (unable to ping) but will still be fully powered on with indicator lights on my switch. I will get no display output from the server either when I hook it up to my monitor. I have attached the syslog for the server. The last time the issue occurred was May 28th where I had to do a forced shutdown and power it back on. I have down the usual trial of turning off all dockers and seeing if the issue continues which is does. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

syslog-10.0.0.213.log

So i went in a turned off c-state and changed "Power Supply Idle Control" and set it to "typical current idle". I am running a 4x16gb ram configuration at 2667 mhz ( cpu: 3700x) as mentioned in the posted link. My unraid server made it a whole day before browning out. Should i try pulling some sticks of ram possibly?

7 minutes ago, wwillis said:

Should i try pulling some sticks of ram possibly?

It's worth trying, you can also boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disable, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.