Unassigned Device no showing under the Main Tab.......

Hello,

I am having an issue with my unassigned devices on my unraid server and Im looking for a little help.  I am currently running 6.10.2 and my unassigned devices are not auto mounting.  I have done everything possible.  When I was running 6.9 I never had a problem.  I have unplugged and plug all my external drives back into the server and nothing.  The drives work because I have put the on my laptop and the drives can be accessed.  I have even went as far as removing all the data and reforming under the new update.  I really need some assistance the unassigned device hold my plex and cctv data.  Thank you in advance.

According to the diagnostics they all initially got automounted fine, but a bit later one started getting messages of the form:

Jun  4 12:10:53 TheTower kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev sdb1, logical block 257917816, async page read
Jun  4 12:15:06 TheTower emhttpd: cmd: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/checkall
Jun  4 12:15:06 TheTower ntfs-3g[12694]: ntfs_attr_pread_i: ntfs_pread failed: Input/output error
Jun  4 12:15:06 TheTower ntfs-3g[12694]: Failed to read vcn 0x0 from inode 5: Input/output error
Jun  4 12:15:06 TheTower kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev sda1, logical block 122094277, async page read
Jun  4 12:15:06 TheTower kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev sdc1, logical block 47849196, async page read

and they do not show up in the SMART information.

This suggests to me that something common to them all went wrong.

are you starting up any VMs?   If so what about passing hardware through to them and if so since it looks like you recently upgraded to 6.10.2 have you checked whether the id’s of the passed-through devices are still the correct ones (they can change after an OS upgrade).