Plex Inc Plex Media Server Support Link Broken

Supposedly, the support link on a docker container should take you to the appropriate support page for that particular docker.  It appears that the link

https://forums.plex.tv/categories/docker

Which is in the official Plex Inc Docker does not work anymore.  Is Plex Inc no longer supporting this docker image?  When I go into the Plex App, it tells me that a new update is available, but no updates are actually available in the Docker section.  Is there a better Plex Docker we should use?

Thanks!

Your link is for the Plex forum, which looks as they likely reorganized since that link was posted.

This is the link for the Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/plexinc/pms-docker/

Looks as the last updated package was 15 days ago.

Plex has never been the most concerned about their Linux package - and even less for support of their "official" docker.  I've been running the linuxserver.io package, with a old version of Plex before Plex developers broke their live TV streaming function.  linuxserver.io is good about updating their packages weekly, if you really must have the latest version.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ConnerVT said:

Your link is for the Plex forum, which looks as they likely reorganized since that link was posted.

This is the link for the Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/plexinc/pms-docker/

Looks as the last updated package was 15 days ago.

Plex has never been the most concerned about their Linux package - and even less for support of their "official" docker.  I've been running the linuxserver.io package, with a old version of Plex before Plex developers broke their live TV streaming function.  linuxserver.io is good about updating their packages weekly, if you really must have the latest version.

Yeah, I've seen the plexinc/pms-docker link as well.  Not much useful support their either.  I originally had linuxserver.io and at some point a couple years ago changed over to the plexinc docker (not sure why...probably just wanted a support nightmare!  ;0  ).  I've got a problem where my plex server has become 'unclaimed' and when i try to claim it, the button does not work.  It also says there's an update, so I suspect that could be the problem.  Guess I'll revert back to LinuxServer.IO.  Would there be a way to copy the plex database from the plexinc docker to the Linuxserver.io docker?  or should I just start over...?

Appreciate your opinion!