How to pass through Ethernet port to Windows VM

I know, I know...why would you want to do this?

I have a Dante AVIO Ethernet Adapter on my switch to deliver audio over ethernet to my 6-Zone house amp.  I have Dante Virtual Sound Card running on my MacBook.  The AVIO adapter runs at 1G, and the adapter on my MacBook is 10G and I connect Unraid via a single 10G NIC.

For some reason, I've not been able to get Dante to synchronize between the two speeds.  The only solution is to switch the MacBook back to 1G Ethernet, but that defeats the purpose of having 10G for video editing.

So, I figured I could run Windows VM on Unraid and pass through a 1G nic on the motherboard so I could ensure that Spotify is sending audio to the AVIO adapter.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to allocate one of these ports to a Windows VM.  Any ideas?  I can't seem to simply switch the settings in the VM setup screen to use one of the NIC's because the only options are Virtual.

Ideas?

According to the system tools report, the 10G NIC that I added to the system is in its own group.  All 3 on-board NICs are in one group separate from the 10G.

Given that information, is it possible to designate one of the 3 to pass through, or am I looking at needing to use the BIOS to make changes so the on-board NIC's can be in their own groups, or does it not work that way?