multiple servers

7 minutes ago, not determined said:

Hey , I have more than six computers - 2 windows , I'm using arch linux and ubuntu based ------ this appears to work on pc unraid is installed on ( yes this is new to me ) , big question is can one licence be applied to more than one PC ?  ~ probably only linux  .   thanks , Scott

NoT quite sure which licence you are talking about?   The Unraid licence is tied to the USB stick used to boot Unraid and needs to stay plugged in while running Unraid.  If you want multiple Unraid instances you need multiple Unraid licenced.

Unraid can have multiple VMs running, if that is what you're talking about, and the licensing of the VMs would be dependant on each one - there isn't a limit to how many VMs you can have on a server (at least not a practical one) but your hardware will dictate what you can simultaneously run. Check out the video from LTT 7 Gamers, 1 CPU and some of it's related videos... if money isn't an issue, you could do this, but if that was the case I doubt you'd be worried about licensing fees.....