OS update nightmare !!!

Go to solution Solved by zfrenchy,

hello forumers ...

Here is the story;  I have an UNRAID server for a while now and I decided to Rip my collection of movies and make a media server with EMBY.

My problem is ... some movies are 4K HDR (H265), my processor transcoding at 100% utilization (video playback is stuttering)

So ... I decided to install a graphic card for the H265 transcoding (GTX1660Ti), but my UNRAID version (6.8.3) do not have NVIDIA driver in the package, then I cannot have the "Community App" to install the NVIDIA plugin in UNRAID.

So ... update UNRAID to latest (6.10.3) ... but not working ... blank screen with blinking cursor.

So ... make a new USB with UNRAID 6.9.2 ... same problem ... black screen with cursor blinking.

I need a serious help to figure out my server with this GTX1660Ti and Emby working.

My config :

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX r2.0

Graphic card: ASUS TUF-GTX1660TI-O6G-EVO-GAMING

CPU: AMD FX8350 @4000Mhz

LAN card: STARTECH ST10GSPEXNB 10GB LAN card

NVMe card: Dual M.2 PCIE Adapter for NVMe SSD

Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16

Storage: Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS (6 HDD + 1 Parity)

Cache: SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD 500GB - M.2 NVMe

Docker: EMBY server 4.7.5.0 (Premiere)

Note: Since I installed this new graphic card (GTX1660Ti), the gui resolution of UNRAID is enormous, I think is because the graphic card driver are not installed and the OS display basic resolution, anyone can confirm that ... at least.

I am at your service to provide any screenshot, video, logs, or config files ... just ask !

good question ... YES !!! ... but only when LAN is on the motherboard port, do not connect on the STARTECH 10GB card ... Yeepeee, it's progress !

Also, I can remotely connect to the main page  ... Yeepeee, it's progress !

Monitor connected to the server still black with cursor.

ANOTHER STEP FORWARD ... and a huge one !

I re-do a brand new USB stick, loaded with the backup 6.8.3 ... boot ... update OS to 6.10.3 in UNRAID remotely ... boot ... when to app ... install nvidia driver ... boot ...

... NO MORE black screen with cursor blinking ... Gui is loaded !!!!

TADAAAA !

@trurl  I read all the documents in your signature, this help me a lot understanding UNRAID, thank you so much !!!