[?] Need help with selecting a mobo & cpu for a new build

Hello All, 

I just purchased a Supermicro 4U 24 Bay LFF E ATX Storage Chassis 12Gbps 846BE1C-R1K28B, and I am looking for a motherboard and cpu. 

The chassis is coming with two SQ power supplies. 

I am going to make this my main server, and make my existing Supermicro X10SRL-F a backup. I am also going to retire the Norco. I will be using this server for the following;

- Sonarr, Radarr, TDarr Dockers

- Cloudflare

- NginxProxy

- Emby

- Nextcloud

I will add a few VMs as well. I will be adding the following hardware;

- (2) NVMEs for cache (I have a 2TB Crucial P5+ and a 1TB 980 Samsung Pro)

- (1) 12 TB Ironwolf Pro (Parity Drive)

- (10) 10 TB Ironwolf Pros (Data)

I saw this Motherboard on a Reddit post that seemed to fit my needs but wasn't sure. Gigabyte C246-WU4 (rev 1.0)

I already have 128gb ECC Ram so I'm covered on that front

If you have any suggestions for the DATA drives I'm more than open to it. I'm trying to keep the heat down and I know the 7200rpm disks may cause extra heat. How much I'm not certain of maybe you guys could help on that 

I also know I need a card for the chassis but I don't know which one. I am going to need a board that has a few 16x pcie slots. One for the LSI card, my Quardro p2000, and a slot for the 10gb nic card should the mobo not have a 10gb nic card in it. 

I hope I provided everyone with enough information to help me. Thanks to all of you in advance.

Edited by gyrene2083
added links