My Servers Error . API error unexpected response for "owner"

• T0rrelles changed the title to My Servers Error . API error unexpected response for "owner"

Hi,

I have exactly the same error. I posted in 

I can acces locally my server and via wireguard von remotely. However, unraid has no internet connection. I cannot update any docker neither plugins. It is annoying to have this behaviour... As you please, we need some help!

Thank you.

Hi @T0rrelles,

Nice to heard you have already fixed. Under my point of view, it is quite strange that wireguard vpn affects myservers but you know, everything could be possible. I was able to connect my unaraid server through wireguard. However, I could not surf the internet. In my case, after rebooting my router my unraid server recovered internet connection. I will try to troubleshoot a little more in order to identify the main cause.

Cheers,

On 8/7/2022 at 3:00 PM, T0rrelles said:

Solved. The problem was generated by the activation of Wireguard, I have deactivated it and the problem has disappeared. I guess I have something wrong in its configuration.

Can you explain this more? What type of WireGuard tunnel was it? Did you use a different url to access the server once the tunnel was up?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, oltob said:

Hello.

I am having exactly same problem, but I have no Wireguard or other VPN. 

...and today the problem is gone. I didn't do/fix/change anything. I guess the issue could be external to my server/network.