Upgrade from 6.9.2 to 6.10.3 broke automation script

Go to solution Solved by deanpelton,

I upgraded from 6.9.2 last night to 6.10.3 without any other issues.

However, I am also running an automation script on my binhex/arch-qbittorrentvpn:4.3.3-1-07 docker.

The script is designed to unrar files and send them to encode based on their names.

I have not updated this docker, and tested the script by putting in the variables manually, however I get 'can not access file, permissions denied'.

Files are created by the docker with umask 000, and are rw by everyone. So really struggling to see a solution.

Can anyone else tell me what may have changed in the new version of unraid that is stopping my script from running?

TorrentMove.bash adam-htpc-diagnostics-20220814-1201.zip

Edited by deanpelton
  • Solution

Okay after reading another forum post about docker permissions issues, i have figured it out!.

The issue was the script was owned by a user it seems. Changing ownership of the script from user to nobody let's qbittorrent run it fine.

Interested to know specifically what change in 6.10.3 makes this the case, I went through the change log with a fine tooth cone and couldn't see anything obvious.