Issues with .Sparecebundle images

Hi all. I hope you can help me because this is driving me crazy. I can't seem to mount images store in my Unraid server. I have around three different ones, and I have been able to mount them in the past. I have my photo library stored in them.
i dont get an error. My Finder just freezes, and I don't get an error. Sometimes I get this "the operation couldn’t be completed. Operation not supported by the device."
This is what I have tried so far:
The space bundle images are store in different drives, so is not a particular drive
I transferred one of those images to an SSD extreme and was able to mount it by USB with absolutely no problems, telling me that it is not an image corruption and the files are fine
I was able to create a new image and save it and so far was able to use it to save something but still not able to mount my old ones
been using my Unraid for years with up and down, but this one is driving my nuts
Device:
Unraid OS Version: 6.10.3
MacBook pro-2021 M1 running Beta Ventura but was using Monterey before and still no dice

Uptade: the issue only happens with unraid 6.10 the moment I reverted back to 6.9 I'm able to mount the images and the network doesn't crash. Any suggestions why the os is doing this