User scripts and S3 sleep mode problem

Hi

I'm new to uinraid and scripts, and still have a lot to learn 🙂 So I hope you will bear with me and help me along the way.

I have two User Scripts, which run when my udraid server starts up after a power down, and when it shuts down the power. The script is designed so that if my server is stolen, my Rclone config is deleted and you cannot access my encrypted folders in the cloud. I use "User Scripts" by: Andrew Zawadzki and Rclone by: Waseh.

The two user scripts I use are the following code:

#!/bin/bash
cat /dev/null > /boot/config/plugins/rclone/.rclone.conf

I have set up my server with Dynamix S3 Sleep so my server shuts down at midnight every day. The server is set to restart every day at 15:00 / 3 PM with "Power On By RTC Alarm" via BIOS. This feature is needed right now, with the sky high energy prices we are experiencing right now. Unfortunately, we pay up to 5 times as much for our electricity right now. And it was expensive enough already 😮

The problem:

Unfortunately, I have the problem that when my server goes into Sleep mode, my Rclone config file is deleted. This is not the intention, after all this should only happen in the event of a power cut or manual shutdown.

It's just like unraid runs these scripts when Sleep mode is activated, or that the setting is not remembered in ram. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

Hope someone has a solution 🙂 have a nice day everyone!