Question regarding wireguard and custom ip docker containers

je82
Go to solution Solved by je82,

Hi, i am trying to setup wireguard for my local network and i want the route to have access to the docker containers as well as the rest of the network, all seems to work except the docker containers.

I have setup a route a static route in my router to route traffic from the wireguard network to the unraid lan ip as instructed, but no luck.

My question is, do i have to enable "Host access to custom networks: Enabled?" under the docker settings tab? I couldn't see this option mentioned anywhere in the guide on how to reach docker so i expected it not to be a thing but found it when i was looking around, should i enable this or am i doing something else wrong?

I'm using br0 for all my docker containers with each of them having their own ip on my lan.

• Solution

nevermind i see now that i somehow glossed over this, it was mentioned in there, all is good.

edit: a good thing to add for future unraid releases is the notice that you have to enable this option "Host access to custom networks: Enabled" under the advance docker setting in order for it to work, right now it only says you have to make a static route in your router and nothing more. otherwise big props to the developers, wireguard was very simple to setup and works liek a breeze!

Edited by je82