Unraid Windows 10 VM Crashes Wi-Fi When In Use

Hello All,

I've been having an issue for several months now and I can't quite figure out what the problem is.

I have a Windows 10 VM on my Unraid Server. For about a year it worked completely fine but now a pretty big issue comes about from it's use.

When ever I remote connect into it (Either from Splashtop / Parsec / Moonlight) and use it, my entire Wi-Fi goes down. The 5Ghz network disappears completely while the 2.4Ghz still appears on devices, but is barely functional. The Internet itself remains, as all Ethernet connections (including the Server) do not loose connection to the Internet, just the Wi-Fi specifically.

Remote connecting into the VM itself doesn't cause the Wi-Fi to go down, only when it actually does something like playing a game does it cause this, and the Wi-Fi does not go back up until the game is closed (So perhaps linked to CPU / GPU utilisation?). 

The VM doesn't crash or anything, when I connect into it from an Ethernet connected device everything is fine, just my Wi-Fi that seems to be affected. 

Perhaps somewhat irrelevant but I think there used to be a similar issue initially (can't remember if it crashed the whole network or just the Wi-Fi) when I first set up the VM, but manually assigning a local IP on my router settings DHCP seemed to stop it. I don't think playing a game caused it though at this point, it was just being problematic in general, so I don't think this is the same issue.

I've even swapped out my router (with the same ASUS model) thinking that it might be a hardware failure issue with the router, but still the same problem. 

I'm really at a loss as to what could be causing this and how to fix it, if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. If there's any further information that might be relevant I'd be happy to provide. 

Thank You For Your Time