Docker containers broken?

DizRD

Hey, My Unraid server lost power, there was some corruption on my XFS drives, and then I was advised to update to the latest unraid version. I'm using a directory for docker instead of the default docker image. I tried docker image prune -a but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Somewhere along the way a number of  app/containers were removed. When I try to reinstall them, I get the following errors:

docker run
  -d
  --name='Postgres12.5'
  --net='netlan'
  -e TZ="America/Chicago"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="deathstar"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="Postgres12.5"
  -e 'POSTGRES_PASSWORD'='***'
  -e 'POSTGRES_USER'='dsmreadme'
  -e 'POSTGRES_DB'='dsmrdb'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Flight777/unraid_justworks_templates/main/images/postgres/Postgresql_elephant.png'
  -p '5432:5432/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/postgres':'/var/lib/postgresql/data':'rw' 'postgres:12.5-alpine'
a4a539f6a3aa5a3919852d623b360bb5365fa5ffcbb83cd9f6eecc9925a09759
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "docker-entrypoint.sh": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown.

The command failed.

---trying a bulk reinstall results in this:

Starting binhex-krusader
binhex-krusader failed to start. You should install it by itself to fix the errors
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "/usr/bin/tini": stat /usr/bin/tini: no such file or directory: unknown
Error: failed to start containers: binhex-krusader

Starting cyberchef
Starting dupeGuru
dupeGuru failed to start. You should install it by itself to fix the errors
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "/init": stat /init: no such file or directory: unknown
Error: failed to start containers: dupeGuru

Starting joplin
joplin failed to start. You should install it by itself to fix the errors
Error response from daemon: unable to find user joplin: no matching entries in passwd file
Error: failed to start containers: joplin

Oct  9 07:06:06 deathstar Parity Check Tuning: Following drives overheated: disk7(131F) 

You really need to look at your cooling system.  

Best guess right now on the docker issues would be to stop the docker service (settings - docker), delete the image file (may need to be in advanced view), then re-enable then Apps, previous apps and check off whatever was there and hit install

Thanks for the response!

Yea it's a 24 bay case, but not all the drive bays are full in front so they don't have even airflow to keep the cool under parity load it seems. I will look into what I can do on that.

As for the Docker image file, I'm using Directory layout instead of the default docker image encapsulation.