Server becoming unresponsive three times now

Daxter
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

My server has recently started to become unresponsive and I haven't a clue why.

I'll go to access my server and the page doesn't load, I turn on the monitor hooked up to my server and nothing, check my router and it doesn't even show as connected.

IDK how to read the diagnostic data that Unraid spits out, so I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out what's going.

Thanks in advance!

tower-diagnostics-20221122-0229.zip

14 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Enable the syslog server and post that after a crash. 

Ok so here is the latest syslog server file after a crash.  I believe the crash happened at 16:07, I noticed a hard reset the server at 17:00.

syslog-192.168.1.42.log

It was stable from last night to then, and the only thing I changed was I turned tdarr on.  I disabled tdarr to see if it now stays stable.

13 hours ago, JorgeB said:

I believe I've already done this before.

Edited by Daxter

Quick update:  Was waiting until after Thanksgiving to do anything more since it was stable with tdarr turned off.

On 11/23/2022 at 4:11 AM, JorgeB said:

Nothing relevant logged, did you take care of the Ryzen specific issues mentioned in the link above?

I had done this before and found I only needed to enable the "Typical current idle" setting to fix my issue before.  I went to change the RAM speed from 3600 down to 2667 but decided to double check the PSU setting.. and it was reverted back to auto!  So we'll see what happens now with it put back to "Typical current idle".

Edit so as not to bump (Nov 30th 2022): Setting PSU back to typical current idle didn't seem to fix the issue like last time, but also setting RAM to proper settings (In my case RAM set to 2667Mhz) per the thread mentioned did seem to fix it.

Edited by Daxter