[SUPPORT] ZGGIS - HOWLER

Zggis

Overview: Support for Docker image Howler

Application Name: Howler
Application repository:  https://github.com/Zggis/howler

Overview : Howler is a log file monitoring application that allows you to setup notifications for specific events in log files. Currently Discord and Gotify are supported notification platforms. Unlike other log analysis tools, Howler is simple and easy to configure.

You can post any questions/issues relating to this docker template you have in this thread, though I might be quicker to respond if you open an issue on the github page above.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

@ZggisI'm trying to use this to send a Discord notification when a player joins my daughters Minecraft Bedrock server. I have the log path mapped and added in Howler. I'm now trying to figure out how to set up the notification. 

[2024-01-16 16:42:18:268 INFO] Player connected: PlayerName xuid: 2533274826547796

This is what the log entry looks like. All I'm really looking for it to do is announce "PlayerName has joined the server". I've never used Discord notifications or webhooks before.

Edited by shiftylilbastrd