Help! Docker freezes randomly

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Logs attached.

Today Docker tab in UI did not load, some containers keep working while others routed through a VPN container (via --net=container:nordlynx) non-responsive.

Also on a side note, Every time NordLynx updates all the other containers routed through it are stuck on rebuilding until I restart docker.

Logs show Kernel Error on First Boot. 

Jan  4 12:12:04 Tower  mcelog: Kernel in lockdown. Cannot enable DIMM error location reporting

Some other errors about a null pointer before the system completely froze today.

Pressing Reboot button on UI makes server stuck on Stopping Array and does not reboot.

Logs were generated after the server was stuck in "Stopping Array" condition and before doing a hard reset.

Please help me make sense of what the error is and how to resolve this !

Thanks in Advance.

Tower-diagnostics-20230104-1203.zip

Edited by Shomil Saini
Clarity and details
18 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Looks like this issue:

Oh Boy!

Thanks for the link. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for a solution to this one then. I am using Deluge, yes.

Are you aware of a band-aid fix for this for now? Maybe using another torrent client?

I can't wait for this to be resolved by libtorrent team. Its been 3 months since the other post was opened. No solution marked yet.

Cheers!

22 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Thanks for your help on the libtorrent issue.

If you have any clue about my other issue that might be very helpful as well. There is this Kernel error on server startup.

Jan  4 12:12:04 Tower  mcelog: Kernel in lockdown. Cannot enable DIMM error location reporting

Cheers!