Display Crashing on Windows VM

Running 6.11.5 Unraid here. Got AMD Ryzen 5950x CPU and currently running Windows VM for some applications I want just some local network access to.

However, I keep running into an issue that with the VM running the display will eventually crash and all I get with remote program or VNC through Unraid is a black screen. I can still access network shares so VM still running just cannot get a display. I have tried with and without the virtio Red Hat QXL graphics and currently trying with no drivers and the Cirrus virtual option and letting it run to see if that too causes the issue.

Also Ubuntu VM works just fine has had no issues with graphics or display

Not sure if anyone else here might have some further thoughts. I previously had it running just fine with a 3700x and just recently upgraded to the 5950x.

Any other info that might be useful glad to provide

Edited by SpectreSam

Some updates... I have continued trying to debug this. I took a look at the log files and I see the VM is reporting an issue with libvirtd at the time of crashes with PID 5218. This is what shows in processes for unraid at the time.

root 5218 0.0 0.0 1864368 33968 ? Sl Jan27 0:19 /usr/sbin/libvirtd -d -l -f /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf -p /var/run/libvirt/libvirtd.pid