Encoutering docker issues: (1) updates won't update; (2) No more container settings in menus?!

Hi - I have two issues and am unsure if they are related. (I'm a moderate newbie).

First, earlier this week I noticed that two docker containers had updates ready (in my case Jackett and binhex-Plex). Usually, they update themselves, but I'm noticing that this didn't occur after a few days. So, I clicked on "apply update," and I got this error:

Configuration not found. Was this container created using this plugin?

Second, Apologies, usually, I try not to commingle issues, but I have a second issue that may be related (?). 

I cannot access any container settings or configurations by clicking on the container icon (see screenshot). I simply don't have the option anymore. I've used 3 browsers and 3 devices to access the interface just in case and I'm just totally stumped!

image.png.22f711057443f75ccc7b761e5abe1fc8.png

Could these two issues be linked in some way? Thank you for your assistance .

Edited by yourguybob
add screenshot / clarify language
  • yourguybob changed the title to Encoutering docker issues: (1) updates won't update; (2) No more container settings in menus?!