CaddyV2 Docker Issue

Hello everyone!

I have an odd problem.  When I try to install the CaddyV2 docker image from the App repo all goes fine until I try to publish it when I get a failed message with the following error:-

docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting "/mnt/user/Docker/conf/caddyv2/Caddyfile" to rootfs at "/etc/caddy/Caddyfile": mount /mnt/user/Docker/conf/caddyv2/Caddyfile:/etc/caddy/Caddyfile (via /proc/self/fd/7), flags: 0x5000: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type.

I have not changed any of the default settings and have other docker containers working fine, but I cant get this one to install or run.  I know I'm missing something but cant for the life of me see what.  The mount points are still set to the default and a I've tried changing them to fixed points but still no good.

Any help would be welcome.