Wireguard / Dockers on bridge stopped working off network. Virtualizing Unraid works fine

I have a weird issue I can't seem to figure out, but I hope it's something stupid I'm missing.

Basically, it was working fine one night, but I had to change a few things on my router and noticed it stopped working. Thinking it was the router, I factory reset it as well as put a spare one I had just to see. Same issue.

Not long ago I was playing around with Proxmox and decided to try and run Unraid from it. Worked great, VM's shares etc worked. To my surprise the shares started working as well.

Not sure what it could be, it was working fine for years.. Attached is the diagnostics in hopes that somebody can help me figure this out.

tower-diagnostics-20230222-1714.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, apandey said:

It is not clear what problem you are facing. What stopped working? What exactly did you change? 

The issue I'm having is that anything hosted on the Unraid server IP, applications or wireguard. None of those are accessible outside the network. Yet if I change the IP type from the bridge to  its own IP on the network. It then works fine.

I'm not sure what would have caused i didn't do any changes before it stopped working.

After that I tried to simplify the network.

I had 2 interfaces in failover. Set to single.

Second nic / subnet was removed just in case.

But if I spin up the exact unraid config on Proxmox, it then starts working fine. The only difference there is the interface went from physical to digital. Yet it's using the same subnet, everything as before. Just a different interface but same network, wire etc.

The rest of the network runs just fine.

I'm perplexed as it just started "not" working.