WEB interface getting jammed up & SMB access times out

1. The UNRAID interface is glitchy. When clicking on any item, it takes 10 to 50 seconds to open or it'll just time out, then open. The "dashboard" with live CPU load graphs, gets jerky. It'll stop for a few seconds, then very quickly flash refresh all the past movements. Basically the web interface is lagging.

2. SMB access seems to act the same way. When clicking on a "share" it takes ~20 to 60 seconds or just times out. Even on shares that live totally on NVMe cache. 

The SMB timing out affects my service. I have hundreds of client systems that access a share via a web app. A client side program sends data via HTTPS to an UNRAID SMB share. When the server takes too long to respond, the client side program fails. As it "feels" like it can't access the data, timeout error. 

The issue seems to be recent.  It happens after a clean boot with almost everything OFF ( dockers / VM's / Plug ins ), AND when normal operations with VM's, Dockers and plugins ON.  

System has dual XEON CPUS, 256 GB RAM, ~100TB of storage between 18 spinners, 3 cache pools using SATA SSDs & NVMe drives, 10GB internet.   

11 hours ago, Dking00000 said:

1. The UNRAID interface is glitchy. When clicking on any item, it takes 10 to 50 seconds to open or it'll just time out, then open. The "dashboard" with live CPU load graphs, gets jerky. It'll stop for a few seconds, then very quickly flash refresh all the past movements. Basically the web interface is lagging.

2. SMB access seems to act the same way. When clicking on a "share" it takes ~20 to 60 seconds or just times out. Even on shares that live totally on NVMe cache. 

The SMB timing out affects my service. I have hundreds of client systems that access a share via a web app. A client side program sends data via HTTPS to an UNRAID SMB share. When the server takes too long to respond, the client side program fails. As it "feels" like it can't access the data, timeout error. 

The issue seems to be recent.  It happens after a clean boot with almost everything OFF ( dockers / VM's / Plug ins ), AND when normal operations with VM's, Dockers and plugins ON.  

System has dual XEON CPUS, 256 GB RAM, ~100TB of storage between 18 spinners, 3 cache pools using SATA SSDs & NVMe drives, 10GB internet.   

Post your diagnostics.