Unmountable: Wrong or no file system on cache ssd configured for btrfs following power cycle

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

The GUI was unresponsive following a shutdown request while the CPU was showing 100% utilization so I stupidly cycled power via the power button. Upon restarting the cache drive is indicating "Unmountable: Wrong or no file system". I didn't grab the diagnostics from the tools page before the power cycle but I've grabbed them now. In the manual it suggests running a scrub operation when using the btrfs file system however that option isn't showing up (probably because I don't have a redundant SSD?)

In following the manual it suggests running a repair operation but I got scared by the warning message btrfs gives before running the repair operation so I'm here asking if I should proceed or if there is something else I should try before running the repair.

I've attached both the diagnostics and the results of the "check" on the drive.

Thanks for any help.

regardedhoarder-diagnostics-20230325-1947.zip

CacheCheck.txt

Well, I ran the command referenced and it mounted. However, when I went to run the scrub it aborted. I tried several times and it didn't find any errors.

Is it common to run a scrub on a schedule? I see that option when running the scrub manually. Thanks so much for your help.

What is the best way to backup the pool? I've copied appdata folders over using Krusader but the CA Backup and Restore feature hasn't worked for me. Is that all I would need to backup if I followed the trash guides and spaceinvaderone guides for setting up Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, and Sabnzb?