Using dedicated NIC for Docker

This all started because the Fix Common Problems plugin gave me errors regarding using macvlan driver when using static IP's on containers. I have been having random unexplained crashes and I suspect macvlan is the cause.

This got me thinking about the overall setup of my server, and I'm seeking some advice on the best way to run my containers.

I have 4x 10GbE network interfaces (eth0-eth3) on my server. I would like to dedicate separate NIC interfaces to Unraid, Docker, and VMs respectively. I'm not worried about bonding network interfaces for redundancy/failover. Just want each component to have it's own NIC. I would also like each of these to be able to talk to each other internally without going through the switch.

eth0 = 10.5.5.5 (Unraid WebUI, File Shares, SSH)

eth1 = 10.5.5.6 (Docker Containers, using ipvlan driver)

eth2 = 10.5.5.7 (VMs)

I am not sure what is the optimal way to set this up. I don't even know where to begin. I want to make sure that I use the ipvlan driver in docker to avoid these crashes while I'm doing this. Any assistance or advice to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.