Consistently Getting Every Month "Warning: file_put_contents(): Only -1 of 100...on line 714"

Hi everyone,

I know this topic has come up in the past, but all the previous threads I've found don't seem to end with the issue being resolved.

Here is the full error message:

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only -1 of 100 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DefaultPageLayout.php on line 714

I have Plex pointed to /dev/shm for transcoding. No other container, as far as I'm aware, is pointed to /tmp. This error seems to happen consistently about once a month and the result is I can no longer update apps or access the CA apps browser. The only resolution is to reboot, so that further confirms there's something writing to and filling up /tmp but I can't figure out what it is.

Can someone point me to how I can begin to narrow down what may be doing this?

Thanks! 😃

Okay, since posting I did the following:

- stopped docker service and ran the mover

- DNS was set to automatic and being handled by my pihole. I whitelisted Unraid completely within pihole and also set DNS to static and chose OpenDNS and Google for DNS servers

Everything is working normally and the error is gone. I'm not absolutely clear on what ended up doing it--I think it may have just been DNS the whole time, but I'm fairly paranoid by default and not completely trusting I've solved the error. I guess time will tell.

Edited by lunchbox