Nefarious for Movies and Tv Shows

xc0der

I just got into unraid world and wanted to move from Radarr and Sonarr to Nefarious as this is a single solution for movies and tv shows instead of using 2 tools. But i did not found this application in Community Apps on unraid so i thought i must request this to be added in Unraid. Below is the project url. Please if someone can add this or tell me how i can install this on my unraid will be very helpful Thank you

Project URL: https://github.com/lardbit/nefarious

Not sure if this is the right place in the forum but what you can do for now is install the thing from dockerhub.

In the community app on the top right, if you search for Nefarious there should be a small grey link to search in dockerhub. (this might be activated in the community apps settings first)
If you click that you will get all the dockerhub projects with that name and the first one should be the official one. (look at the creator line)
Form there you can install it, but you have to manually set all the variables and stuff.