Quick Feature Request: SMBIOS Configuration Options in Unraid GUI

Hope everything's going great on your end. I've got a tiny feature request that I think would make a big difference for us Unraid users. It would be super cool if we could add SMBIOS configuration options to the Unraid GUI. That way, we can easily set custom info like the manufacturer, product name, version, and serial number for our VMs.

Right now, we have to manually edit the libvirt XML config and use <qemu:commandline> elements, which can be a bit of a pain. Here's an example of the current situation:

<domain type='kvm' xmlns:qemu='http://libvirt.org/schemas/domain/qemu/1.0'>
  ... (rest of the configuration) ... 
  <qemu:commandline> 
    <qemu:arg value='-smbios'/> 
    <qemu:arg value='type=1,manufacturer=NotApple,product=Testmachine,version=1.000,serial=343434-1234-5678-9123'/> </qemu:commandline> </domain>

A simple GUI section for SMBIOS options would make life so much easier and let us set up our VMs in a snap. Ideally, the Unraid GUI could include fields for entering the manufacturer, product name, version, and serial number, and the resulting XML would look something like this:

<domain type='kvm'>
  (rest of the configuration)
  <smbios>
    <type1 manufacturer='NotApple' product='Testmachine' version='1.000' serial='80533-1234-5678-9123'/>
  </smbios>
</domain>

Since it's a small feature, I'm guessing it wouldn't take too long to implement. It'd be amazing to see this in the next Unraid update (pretty please?). Thanks for considering this idea, and keep up the awesome work on Unraid!

XOXO,