Unraid/NextCloud: Can't delete folder-with-subfolders

Hey crew! Thank you for your time. I've had dozens of problems solved from searching in this forum, and hopefully this one issue I haven't been able to find an existing example of is an easy one.

I'm running a pretty standard box with Unraid OS Pro v6.11.5. I've set up MariaDB v10.6.13 and NextCloud v26.0.1-ls242 running through a Swag v2.6.0-ls208 reverse proxy, and everything is working great... except for the fact that from within a certain directory in Nextcloud that was uploaded by a friend into a group-shared folder, we are unable to delete certain folders that have subfolders with content in them (or at least, that seems to be the case.) I can delete individual files, and folders with files in them, but I can't seem to delete folders-with-subfolders-with-files; it throws an "Error deleting file" message at the top-right of the interface. If I 'recursively' dig into the file and delete things from the bottom-up, I can eventually get rid of the top-level folder, but it is a huge chore!

The directory in question has music production files (I think from Ableton) and I'm wondering if the uploaded folders inherited some kind of strange permissions issues. I've run Docker Safe New Perms but it didn't seem to fix the issue.

I know I could probably delete the files manually with Krusader, but I'd like to fix the root of the issue if possible to avoid my friends needing to bug me to delete scuffed directories. Any help appreciated!

Wes

I'm unable to directly delete the folder "Project File Backups", but I am able to directly delete the "00"-"09" folders within it. The ## folders each have a few files in them.

image.png.2faf53b2c16f2f8d3fe1e076a3f251c3.png

root@Tower:/mnt/user/nextcloud/admin/files/Game Dev/April and Bailey/Music/Wild West/Wild West.logicx/Alternatives/000# ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 150 May 15 22:59 Project\ File\ Backups/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  10 May 15 22:59 Undo\ Data.nosync/
root@Tower:/mnt/user/nextcloud/admin/files/Game Dev/April and Bailey/Music/Wild West/Wild West.logicx/Alternatives/000# cd "Project File Backups"
root@Tower:/mnt/user/nextcloud/admin/files/Game Dev/April and Bailey/Music/Wild West/Wild West.logicx/Alternatives/000/Project File Backups# ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 00/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 01/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 02/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 03/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 04/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 05/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 06/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 07/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 08/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 10 May 15 22:59 09/

I'm trying to delete them using the NextCloud interface, like so:

image.png.792122dac0e9d48517b107a38be452e1.png

But it results in this, and the folder stays put.

image.png.b68633a48542c1f14af259aae8991c6f.png

I actually just went through and was able to delete every other folder/file in the hierarchy (all the sibling directories to "/Wild West"), including everything inside of that "/Project File Backups" folder that is within /Wild West, but I'm still unable to delete that specific /Project File Backsups folder itself! I'm thinking that single directory has some kind of bizarre problem/fluke. Is there any kind of detailed report I can generate on that specific directory?