Unraid reboot failed, but if I connect a monitor, then I can login the system later

I reboot the Unraid system, I can not login the unraid system again after a few mins later(more than 10 mins). So I use monitor to check if the system runs well via HDMI cable, then I can see the IP information on the screen, then I can login the system later...

I repeated this issue many times in same way...

It just like, I need to use HDMI cable(with monitor) to active the Unraid system

diagnostics information as attached...

tower-diagnostics-20230522-0136.zip

Edited by Taurus
4 minutes ago, itimpi said:

There is nothing in Unraid that insists on having a monitor attached, but some motherboards want one.   In such cases using a dummy HDMI plug to simulate a monitor often helps.

I start to use Unraid a few weeks ago,  and no such things happened before. Only happened from last night… so I don't think it's related Motherboard. Anyway, I want to have a try for your suggestion, But how can I using a dummy HDMI Plug?  Do you mean I need to plug a HDMI cable in the motherboard? 

1 minute ago, Taurus said:

I start to use Unraid a few weeks ago,  and no such things happened before. Only happened from last night… so I don't think it's related Motherboard. Anyway, I want to have a try for your suggestion, But how can I using a dummy HDMI Plug?  Do you mean I need to plug a HDMI cable in the motherboard? 

A lot of people (myself included) run Unraid with no monitor attached which is why I think it is something other than Unraid.  

A dummy HDMI plug is something you can buy that plugs into the HDMI port to simulate an attached monitor.   Search for “dummy hdmi plug” on Amazon to see what I mean.   It is intended for exactly the case where something expects a monitor to be attached (alike many graphic cards) before initialising and functioning correctly.

9 minutes ago, itimpi said:

A lot of people (myself included) run Unraid with no monitor attached which is why I think it is something other than Unraid.  

A dummy HDMI plug is something you can buy that plugs into the HDMI port to simulate an attached monitor.   Search for “dummy hdmi plug” on Amazon to see what I mean.   It is intended for exactly the case where something expects a monitor to be attached (alike many graphic cards) before initialising and functioning correctly.

thanks. I got it. Also I want to share a hint for you,  this issue happened when I installed i915 sr iov app in Unraid. But when I found reboot issue, I uninstall this app. But the issue is not resolved. I don't know this is useful information for you. 

Edited by Taurus