[Semi-Solved] Power Outage During Preclear... Few Questions

I had two cycles set up to run on four 3T drives over the weekend, it looks like at some point over the weekend (I wasn't here) that I had enough of a brown out to cause unRAID to reboot (don't think the power went all the way out because none of my clocks are flashing).  If I'm reading the syslog correct it looks like this occured around 7:30 pm on the 13th.

1.  By this time the first cycle should have been completed on all the drives, does preclear create a log somewhere that would give me the results of the first preclear? Think I found the answer to this also, seems like the reports are deleted upon rebooting which would have happened with the power going out.... hopefully someone will come along and tell me I'm wrong.

2.  I plan to start the preclear process again, now that this has happened should I be looking for anything in the results to indicate a problem due to the process being stopped in the middle of preclearing?  Although I didn't have any suggestions on what (if anything) to look for in terms of possible issues due to the power outage, the drives have cycled through another preclear and nothing seems out of the ordinary so I'm going to assume all is well.

3.  Came home with a APC ES550 UPS (Now realize I should have waited for this before going balls deep in trying to get the array up), I see it has software to shut down the OS if it runs out of juice.  I've seen somewhere that there is an add on to have this work with unRAID, anyone know if it includes the ES550?  Looks like I already found the answer to this by installing APCUPSD and Clean Powerdown

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the input, as posted above it seems all is well.  I've looked and looked and looked to find the syntax (if that's the right word) to bring up the preclear_report from the prompt but have failed.  I see a lot of mention of looking at the preclear_reports but the commands I've found to bring it up haven't worked so they either aren't there or I'm typing the command in wrong.  So I have two confirmed preclears that were good and between the first and third I'm fairly sure another was completed, so now my dilemma is whether I should run another preclear, my original plan was to run three on each drive.  On a side note, is seems like the new UPS has already been doing it's job, according to my syslog around 9:00 am today the UPS kicked in (I'm assuming it was another brown out).

Thanks for the input, as posted above it seems all is well.  I've looked and looked and looked to find the syntax (if that's the right word) to bring up the preclear_report from the prompt but have failed.  I see a lot of mention of looking at the preclear_reports but the commands I've found to bring it up haven't worked so they either aren't there or I'm typing the command in wrong.  So I have two confirmed preclears that were good and between the first and third I'm fairly sure another was completed, so now my dilemma is whether I should run another preclear, my original plan was to run three on each drive.  On a side note, is seems like the new UPS has already been doing it's job, according to my syslog around 9:00 am today the UPS kicked in (I'm assuming it was another brown out).

easiest, from the linux prompt is to type

mc

and use it to change directory to

/boot/preclear_reports

and then use it to view the reports.

or

From windows, use explorer to browse to

\\tower\flash\preclear_reports

Thanks!  That was amazingly easy (although I haven't tried linux prompt to see if it works), I had seen before about using a browser to access the reports but hadn't tried it.  It's only showing that I've ran two cycles on each drive, just the info I needed :)

easiest, from the linux prompt is to type

mc

and use it to change directory to

/boot/preclear_reports

and then use it to view the reports.

or

From windows, use explorer to browse to

\\tower\flash\preclear_reports

Archived