File cannot be edited if it has been created from a Docker container

Hello, I have a problem where I am unable to delete or edit files created by Docker containers. I access the data through an SMB share using a separate user who should have the permissions to read and write files. I have noticed that the files created by Docker containers have permissions set to 755, and every time I want to delete or edit them, I have to manually change the permissions to 775. What should I do to be able to edit all files normally once I have given the SMB user the necessary permissions?

Docker containers have their own unique permissions they set, most notably within appdata, and the easiest way to edit them would be either via the command prompt or Dynamix File Manager.

If the file(s) you're talking about those are something akin to a Media share, then perhaps you can set the permissions for written files either via the template or within the container's own GUI settings.