Rebuild gone wrong

So I think I really messed up my array. Last week I took my system down for cleaning and to add a new drive. When I brought it back online 2 of my discs showed as "Disabled". The discs themselves seemed fine after a check so I stopped my array, disabled the discs, started the array without them, then stopped it again and added them back. I think where I messed up was at the same time I added the new disc to expand my array. When I started my array the data rebuild started but with errors on the new disc. I should have waited until after the rebuild to add it. Now that the rebuild is complete it appears a lot of my data is gone. I went from having 14 shares to unraid is now showing I only have 5. I am missing a lot of data as well on the shares that are there.

Is there anyway I can get things fixed or did I mess up my array/parity by adding in the new drive at the same time the data was rebuilding? Its weird, when I look at the summary for my array, its still showing me using the same amount of space, but the majority of my data appears to be gone.

Edit: If I look in binhex crusader at the individual drives, I can see a lot of my data still there. When viewing my shares thru file explorer on a windows PC the files do not appear.

29 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You are likely to get better informed feedback if you attach your system’s diagnostics zip file to your next post in this thread so we can get a better idea of the current state.

Thank You. A quick reboot seems to have resolved most of the issues I was seeing. If I continue to see any issues or have any when I try to add the new drive again (after running a good backup just in case) i'll be sure to attach my diagnostic zip file.