How to enable "Host access to custom networks"

Go to solution Solved by Kilrah,

Very dumb question from a newbie: when I go to settings > Docker  and view the options under the advanced view, I see that I have access to custom networks disabled. How do I enable this? "Disabled" doesn't give me a pull down menu to change it.

The reason I want to do this is that when I vpn in using wireguard, I don't have access to any of the containers and I read on another post that this option should be enabled. Essentially, I am able to see the container's GUIs from any device that is on the same subnet but not any other. Thanks in advance!

Thanks! That allowed me to change the host to custom networks. However, like you guessed that didn't help and I have other issues. I'll keep at it and see if I can figure something out or start another thread discussing all I've done hoping to get some input.

For anyone that fresh into this like me, the 

poweroff

command stops the array, stops dockers and VMs and shuts down unraid. When you restart the server docker service will not be running and you can then change the Docker setting.