6.12.2 locking up.

So, I've been going at this for 3 weeks now and my poor disks are on their (IDK for sure) 10th parity check...  After doing all I can gather from forums, checking hardware and changing from MACVLAN to IPVLAN the issue still persists.  I've moved to new hardware (HP-Z820 to a Supermicro X9DRi-F) and replaced the flash drive.  New flash drive started with 6.12.0 and upgraded to .1 and .2 to see if helps resolve this issue but to no avail.  

Original config was 9 drives. 7- 4TB drives in the array and 2- 8TB drives in a mirror. I've replaced the 2 parity drives with 8TB drives and 2 of the 4TB drives with 8tb drives(one at a time letting it rebuild the drive).  So as it sits I've got 11 drives in a 44tb array and the 2 original 8tb drives in the mirror still.  I am trying to use UNBALANCE(stopped all docker containers) to move the data from the mirror to the array then plan on adding those 2 drives to the array.  It keeps locking up at some point during the process of the move and I am forced to hard reboot.  I am still able to access via IPMI but at the physical console or IPMI console Unraid is unresponsive. 

I don't know if it would help I am considering copying the config folder and reloading the flash drive with 6.11.5.

I've attached anon diagnostics.  

ur0-diagnostics-20230705-1104.zip