Unable to spin down array after update

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to Unraid but have been having a blast learning and tinkering with the software. I've been doing most of my learning from Spaceinvader One's tutorials and a majority of my server mimics what I can from him.

Recently I ran into an issue after upgrading to 6.12. I converted my cache pools to ZFS, and one of the cache pools has had multiple instances of being suspended due to I/O errors. This is an issue that I've been trying to troubleshoot, but not my main issue. While troubleshooting I've needed to spin down the array and restart my server a handful of times and two times (but not every time) I've gotten an error about "Array Stopping•Retry unmounting disk share(s)..." Unraid then hangs there for a long time until it either times out and shuts down or I have to hard shut down the server. This has resulted in an unclean shutdown and a parity calculation which is frustrating. I've attached my most recent log file of the second time this happened. If anyone is able to shed some light on this issue that would be fantastic. And if there are any other questions you have please let me know. Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20230721-2045(1).zip

I did some searching before I made my post but apparently I didn't do a good job, because almost as soon as I posted I saw that this exact issue was addressed in the new update. I'll be sure to update as soon as I can. If I'm ever able to replicate the error I'll check back with more log files. Thanks for getting back to me.